Computer Awareness is the most Scoring subject for Competitive as well as Government job exams. 4-5 question asked in the almost every question paper of entrance exams. Here given some important questions and answer which repeatedly asked in the competitive exams. Computer Aptitude is very important for the Banking aspirants, number of question asked upto 40 (IBPS/RRB/Clerk/SO). For Others competitive exams like SSC and Railway its gets Only 3-5 questions.The questions asked the basic level of computer and internet technology topics. These questions helpful to get an idea for upcoming exams Like SSC, NTPC Railway, Banks, etc.
Basic Computer Knowledge Questions And Answers For Competitive Exams
Computer Basics is a very important section in almost every competitive exams like FSSAI, RRB NTPC, FCI, CWC, LIC, ESIC, IBPS, SBI, RBI, AAI, DRDO, ISRO, NTRO, State Level Exams, UPSC & Various Entrance Exams. Questions based on Computer Basics are always asked in various competitive & recruitment examinations. In this post we are providing you the Topic Wise GK Questions of Computer Basics. Practice these Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) Computer Awareness Questions.
Computer Aptitude Questions PDF Download
Are you looking for any of the below queries? Click on the link and download Computer Awareness Question Papers
Download Computer Knowledge Questions with Answers
Here we have provided some important topics of computer awareness; you can download computer awareness pdf to future usage.
One Line Linear Question
- WORM stands for? – Write Once Read Memory
- Memory unit is a part of ___ -Central Processing Unit
- _______ companies developed MS Office-2000? – Microsoft
- What is the meaning of ‗MICR‘? -Magnetic Ink Character Recognition
- VIRUS stands for______ -Vital Information Resource Under Seize
- The technique that extends storage capacities of main memory beyond the actual size of the main memory is called ____ – Virtual storage
- ____________Command we can use to close the windows. – Alt+F4
- Algorithm is used ——- -To describe a set of procedure by given result is obtained
- FOXPRO is a ———. -Language
- Who is considered to the father of computers? -Charles Babbage
- ________ will connect you to the Internet? -An Internet service provider
- What software allows you to view internet sites? – A browser
- When more than one window is open, to switch to the next window—is the key combination. CTRL+F6
- Where are data and program stored when the processor uses them ? – Main memory
- ________Represents raw facts, where- as……………..is a meaningful data. – Data, information
- Saving is a process-To copy the document from memory to storage medium
- PNG stands for____ – Portable Network Graphics
- The maximum Zoom percentage in MS PowerPoint is________. -400%
- The word ‗FTP‘ stands for__ – File Transit Protocol A peer-to-peer LAN is an appropriate network architecture for____.- Home network.
- Similar to a hub in an Ethernet network, a ______ helps relay data between wireless network nodes. -Wireless access point wireless adapter
- Cell phones use ____________ to access the Internet. – Micro browser software
- In CSMA/CD, the computer sends a fixed unit of data called a(n)_______ . – Packet.
- The uniform resource locator (URL) is case sensitive in the ____. – Directory
- ASCII is a(n)________. -Encoding standard used to represent letters and characters.
- A global network made up of thousands of privately owned computers and networks is called the: -Internet.
- _____ is NOT a basic function of the operating system?- Provide the word processing system.
- _______ scrambles a message by applying a secret code?-Encryption
- The Internet began with the development of –ARPANET
- Who designed the first electronic computer – ENIAC ? -Van Neuman
- _______ is not a network? -Optical Fiber
- In MICR, C stands for?-Character
- Virtual memory is? Memory on the hard disk that the CPU uses an extended RAM
- ____ is the process of finding errors in software code? -Testing
- What is the shortcut key to “Undo” the last action in a document? -Ctrl + Z
- The programs which are as permanent as hardware and stored in ROM is known as –Firmware
- For creating a document, you use…….. Command at File Menu. -New
- Computer uses the____number system to store data and perform calculations. -Binary
- ………….. is the process of carrying out commands. -Executing
- In word, when you indent a paragraph, you….-push the text in with respect to the margin
- ASCII stands for ____. American Standard Code for Information Interchange
- ___________ is used by the browser to connect to the location of the Internet resources ? URL
- ______ is the process of dividing the disk into tracks and sectors. Formatting
- What is the permanent memory built into your computer called ? -ROM
- Which computer memory is used for storing programs and data currently being processed by the CPU? Changing an existing document is called _____ the document.- Editing
- What is backup?-Protecting data by copying it from the original source to a different destination
- What is a popular program for creating documents that can be read on both a PC and a Macintosh computer? -Adobe Acrobat
- An image on a computer screen is made up of a matrix of what?-Pixels
- What does dots per inch (DPI) measure? -density of the pixels on a computer screen
- What type of software creates a smaller file that is faster to transfer over the Internet? – Compression
- A unit of computer information that contains data as well as all the procedures or operations is called- An object.
- The world’s first truly cross-platform programming language is called ____. –Java
https://previouspaper.in/ will update many more new pdfs and study materials and exam updates, keep Visiting and share our post. Thank you for visiting our site.